Monday, June 23, 2014

Le basics

I haven't shared the beginning of Zeke's story yet, though I've been wanting to. The story is tucked away in a lovely Microsoft word document on my computer; I rarely use it because I have an iPod touch. So when I get to it, it will be shared. But here's a little about me and the basics.
I have four dogs. Three German shepherds (my children) and the family husky/chow mix. Ages 3, 3 and a half, 6, and 10. I also have four cockatiels and 12 chickens. I suffer from a chronic headache (now going on five years) and sciatic at the moment. So I might go ranting about my med problems every now and then. I crochet, draw, and daydream in my spare time and some day hope to be a vet. Being a veterinarian has been my dream job since I knew what an animal was. I was always the kid that wanted to play with the neighbor's or extended family's pet and rescue injured birds. Yet I didn't get my first real pet until I was seven. Again, that's another story. Other than that, I'm a high school graduate waiting to go into college to study veterinary medicine. Just your average, spiteful, rambling, and ranting young adult. What's new right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home