Sunday, June 22, 2014

Stories

For a while now, my mom has been telling me to write down my stories. I don't remember much anymore due to chronic pain, medications, and etc. but one thing I know is that my stories are not just stories. Sure they may be embellished and almost have a fiction feel about them, but they are 100% true. I'm not sure if this will just be for me or if others will bother to read this, but I figured I'd just keep on writing. This blog is about Zeke.
Zeke is my 3 year old German Shepherd whom I've had since he was just four days old. Yes, four days. He may genetically and physically be a dog, but he thinks he is a kid. And he is my son. Okay, call me insane, call up a psychologist, laugh, or whatever else you find that you have to do, but yes, I consider this fur ball my son. If you're not a pet lover, then you have no idea what it's like to have a pet. They love you unconditionally. Pets don't care what the hell you look like, what you've done, or where you're from, like the quote from Marley & Me, "Give him your heart and he will give you his." If you think pets are nothing but unintelligent animals that don't think or feel or care, then you are sadly mistaken. Maybe this blog will change your mind or not. We'll see. 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home